Saturday, August 4, 2007

Baby Names

So far these are the names we like for the baby:

Milo
Jack
Dallin
Erik
and
Thad (Thadeus) (this last name is all Ben, Thad is okay but Thaddeus, no way! just my opinion, hope nobody that reads this wants to name there kid Thaddeus :)

So, tell us what name you like most.

9 comments:

Angie said...

I vote for Jack

Abaya said...

Please don't name my grandchild Thadeous..!..Dallin..that's it..it been decided!!, MOM

Rachel Mae said...

Milo all the way, but I/we have a thing for names like that--our first choice right now for a boy (not making any announcements) is Nico (as in Nicolas).

Unknown said...

Milo, with Greg as a backup. :)

Bryan said...

Um, your survey is broken. It doesn't have an option to vote for Roderick, which would be my vote.

So I voted for Thad because I've never known a dumb Thad, of course I've only known one Thad.

The only problem with Milo--aside that it makes me think of the movie cat--no, wait, that's the problem. Yes Lori, if you name him Milo, he will be a cat.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

You can't name him Thadeus unless he is already the II or III generation... Thadeus Jensen III say.

Bryan said...

If that were true there wouldn't be any Thaddeus's, now would there? Consider that! What would the world be like?

Teresa said...

I vote for Jack or Dallin

Dan, Pam and Family said...

That is why Thaddeus is one of the great paradoxes of our time.