Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! We had a really fun one this year. It was the first year that Brandon really got what was going on. He wanted to be Pooh bear again this year and Bridger was a plump pumpkin. We did a trunk or treat thing at our church and that was really cute seeing all the kids in costumes. Brandon loved the kids in spiderman and batman costumes. Then we came home and Ben and Brandon did some trick or treating around our neighborhood. Brandon gets scared about everything. Brandon was done trick or treating when one house had one of those scary noise CD's, it really scared him, and from that he has made up this elaborate story about how there was a pumpkin man that said "no no kid, don't go, I want to eat you" Anyway, Ben and I had a good laugh hearing him tell the story over and over, everytime a little different.
3 comments:
a pooh and a pumpkin, I really miss seeing Brandon and Keilani does too. I wish I could see you guys. Maybe we should take a road trip or something.
So cute Loi and I love Brandon. HE totally makes me laugh.
So so Cute! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment