I love this time of year. We just got a flurry of snow today, so it's looking more and more Christmasy. We're mostly excited because Brandon kind of gets it this year and he is way excited.
I made a Gingerbread house- actually I made it out of graham crackers, but whatever. Brandon loves it. He thinks that the gingerbread baby is living inside. Sounds kind of freaky to me, but it's from one of his books. :)
Holy Christmas that is the best darned ginger bread house I've ever seen! Honestly you are amazing! = ). I made 33 of those graham cracker houses for Keilani's birthday and they didn't look like that!!!!
Hi Lori, this is Ben's cousin Cheryl. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Roger & Linda's daughter. You came to a baby shower for my daughter a few years ago. Anyway, I love your blog (I stalked onto it from Jennifer's blog). My mom is trying to update Grandma's address book. Could you email your family's info to my mom at l.ketcheson@gmail.com. She would love to hear from you and I'd actually like to catch up with you guys too. You can check out my blog at bcroper.blogspot.com .
7 comments:
Cute tree--and that is one impressive house (whatever it's made of)!
Holy Christmas that is the best darned ginger bread house I've ever seen! Honestly you are amazing! = ). I made 33 of those graham cracker houses for Keilani's birthday and they didn't look like that!!!!
Wow great job on the cracker house Lori!
Hi Lori, this is Ben's cousin Cheryl. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Roger & Linda's daughter. You came to a baby shower for my daughter a few years ago. Anyway, I love your blog (I stalked onto it from Jennifer's blog). My mom is trying to update Grandma's address book. Could you email your family's info to my mom at l.ketcheson@gmail.com. She would love to hear from you and I'd actually like to catch up with you guys too. You can check out my blog at bcroper.blogspot.com .
Way cute! I may have an idae now! Thanks for sharing...
Way cute! I may have an idae now! Thanks for sharing...
You always make the coolest stuff! Im jealous of that creative side ya have. cant wait to see ya guys! miss ya
Post a Comment