
We're sick again. Ben is the only one that is well. Brandon, Bridger and I have a crummy head cold. Piece of crap, we are so sick of being sick. So, anyway, I haven't posted in awhile, but I can't think of much to write, we have 4 pictures on our camera, so I'll just post those. Sorry, not much happenin'


The other day Brandon went outside with Duncan on a leash. Duncan pulled him too fast, brandon slipped on some ice and totally face planted. He got a fat lip and some scrathes on his face and hands. Poor guy.


These are just some pictures of after church on Sunday. We just thought Brandon looked cute in his oversized undies.
Well, that is all for now.
2 comments:
Ugh. Sorry you're sick. I feel like I've had a cold this entire winter.
Poor Kid. And sick sucks. Wish you were well. Jimmy has had a cough for a really long time and it didn't go away until we went to California. I think the humidity really helped it out.
Post a Comment