Saturday, February 23, 2008

Before and After

Thanks for all of the comments and emails (and a phone call). I only got like 3 comments on here, but I got a ton of email's, so I'm not really a loser. So, most of the emails and comments we're for me getting a short haircut, which I wasn't really thinking I would do, but after so many people thinking that that might me kind of a good look I took it into a little more consideration. So, I got kind of a medium short cut, with an a-line, with kind of a piecey look. I really really like. The only thing is that they cut the bangs quite a bit shorter than I really wanted, but in probably a month or 2 they'll be way better. So, here is the before.

BEFORE
(Gosh, I am so not photogenic)

AFTER

K, so don't laugh, they'll grow, plus they're kind of funky cool, kind of.


Besides I can put them up like this and they look cute.


And I'm really happy because I can put it up in pony tail still when I need to.

And I had it dyed, just to a warmer brown. I really like it. So, there you go. Thanks, for giving me your input. It's kind of lame, but for some reason, I just couldn't make up my mind, and you guys helped. Thank you.

7 comments:

Sam said...

I think you look fabulous! I was worried about you cutting off all of your beautiful hair but I must say - it looks wonderful. Yay Lori!

Angie said...

So cute Lori!

Tammy said...

Lori, you are beautiful! (and not just your hair!)

kelsey said...

Wow! I love the bangs! It looks awesome! Makes me want to be more daring with my haircuts!

Rachel Mae said...

Hooray! It looks great. You look very sophisticated. And I like the bangs.

Ben and Lori said...

Thanks everybody :)

Teresa said...

It looks so cute! I like it and it looks so cute on you. I am trying to grow my hair out to get the same kin-of look!