The main reason we went down to Utah was so that we could see Ben's sister, Krystal get married and be there for her baby Arianna's baby blessing. Everything, went perfectly, and they had a big turn out.

Krystal & Jason

Krystal looking beautiful as usual.


And I hate to toot my own horn, but I single handedly decorated this magnificent wedding cake, just kidding, but it turn out pretty well, I think. I've never done a wedding cake so I was really nervous, but it turned out great I think.
9 comments:
Wow--you're an amazing cake decorator! I remember you taking a class years ago, but I had no idea you were so good. Awesome job.
Awesome Lori!!! you did such a great job on the cake, nothing to worry about huh :). who knew you had such skills, the things i learn. You guys truley are the dessert masters, in every sense of the word!
I think it's a beautiful cake!
Wow, nice job with the cake. I was noticing how cute it was before I read that you made it, wow!
That cake turned out amazing! You will probably end up doing lots of those now that the secret is out. Lori is a Cake Arteest!
Thanks everybody! You guys are so nice :)
You rock!!! That cake is so cute!!! Wow Lori Ben is a Lucky man. The cake is awesome!
That cake is awesome! I remember when I was little and my mother would decorate cakes and they looked so cool back then...but yours is way better!
Freak Toot your horn Lori- that cake is gorgeus! And I didn't know she got married. That's cool.
Post a Comment