Monday, September 29, 2008

Brandon in Preschool & my New Haircut

So I haven't posted in awhile, not much going on. Brandon started preschool earlier this month. He LOVES it, I mean really loves it, he asks to go everyday. Here he is ready for school with his little lunch box and a big smile. Such a cutie.

I got a new haircut. I really love it! This picture is a little crummy, I took it right before bed last night. My new hair cutting friend Bonnie did it for me. She's awesome! Thanks Bonnie!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute hair cut. I might have to get a hold of your hair cutting friend Bonnie. My hair cutting friend Bonnie just moved to Utah.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Love the hair!
Brandon looks so big in these pictures. I LOVE his picture smile,
Pam

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Nice hair & I love that you have an Etsy store. the felt food is so cool. Oh, and the Renchers finally had a girl. random knowlege. anyways.

Rachel Mae said...

Ooo--I love your haircut! It's so cute. (As is Brandon).

Tammy said...

I love your new do! Very, very cute. Such a handsome boy, too! He's grown so much!

Also, I wanted to tag you too. Heidie Lee tagged me so I thought I'd pass it on. check my blog for details.

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks super cute! I love it. It makes me want to chop mine!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, starting school is exciting and kinda scary. I love your hair cut. My sister just cut hers and it's almost identical to yours.

Tara Mogle said...

I got a feeling that Ben will be pulling that same face on Oct. 24th! Hopefully he'll be that excited.

Good luck!

kelsey said...

Wow, that is really cute! I am dying to cut my hair lately! Makes me want to even more.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

super cute Lori!

ohana=)mama said...

Very cute... he's so big. I wish I would have could have gone out with you and your friends too! Miss you guys.