The kids and I went to a local pumpkin patch this weekend to pass some time. Ben is in San Francisco taking his PE Exam to become a bona fide engineer. Anyway it was kind of fun. Brandon was really excited to go on the big blow up slide, but it was crazy busy and Brandon isn't really into crowds, but he really wanted to go on, so as soon as he steps on some big girl slams right into him. K- Brandon cries if he's barely nudged sometimes, so we had a nice big showy cry. It was uphill for Brandon after that and kind of downhill for Bridger. Bridger can't walk yet and weighs more than I can stand to carry for long, so he kind of had to stay in his stroller a lot which he really doesn't like. Brandon rode the barrel train ride which he really liked and they had a little kid straw bale maze that he LOVED. He went through it about five times. Bridger found some fun playing in the straw while Brandon went through the maze. So, by the end I was annoyed and sweating, but the kids had fun overall, so that's why it was just 'kind of' fun.




4 comments:
Yeah, we had the same experience at Linder Farms. A lot of annoying mixed with some really awesome fun. The kids loved it.
Wow, that looks like fun! I count carrying my daughter around as exercise (she weighs 24 lbs). I have already exercised three times today, although I don't have much to show for it.
Brandon's really good and puzzles and mazes and such. He such an awesome little mind. I've just noticed that he is a smartie pants in that way.
The pumpkin patch looks like fun! I wish I could have been there with you!
Lori you are a Supermom to brave that without other adult support.
Looks like a fun place. Thanks for posting the pictures, I wish we all lived closer.
Pam
Post a Comment