Oh yeah thats what I'm talking about! We could make millions with this film! LOL! I like Bridger just cruising around the place with the mask on. That's awesome! I love and miss you guys tons! And again thanks for the costume sad it was a little tight.
Hello? Have you ever heard of "willing suspension of disbelief"? It's not a documentary! Now you can watch it again and not get hung up on all the "facts". More of a concern should be: Why is Bat-Bridger running away from the Joker at the end? PS Thanks Jennifer!
9 comments:
Oh yeah thats what I'm talking about! We could make millions with this film! LOL! I like Bridger just cruising around the place with the mask on. That's awesome! I love and miss you guys tons! And again thanks for the costume sad it was a little tight.
HAHAHA. That was awesome!
I'm still not sure why the "dark pooper" Ben? His poop isn't that dark :) Maybe you could try and explain.
Hello? Have you ever heard of "willing suspension of disbelief"? It's not a documentary! Now you can watch it again and not get hung up on all the "facts". More of a concern should be: Why is Bat-Bridger running away from the Joker at the end? PS Thanks Jennifer!
Ha ha! Cinematic genious. Oscar material for sure.
Love it!
Hoping there is a sequel.
Pam
How cute! Wow, he can really crawl fast can't he?! Perfect for stopping crime.
I can't belive he kept that mask on! I had myself a good laugh!
Oh my gosh. Hilarious.
Post a Comment