What are you watching? I haven't seen anyone puke for years. But then again Phineas and Ferb doesn't generally call for that.
What is Phineas and Ferb?
I must be missing these shows...thank goodness! I definitely don't need to be seeing barf right now. Phineas and Ferb is a cute Disney cartoon. It's on the Disney channel.
Thank's Kelsy I was a little late on the Phineas and Ferb info update. Check out You Tube as well!
I so agree. I always say it is never safe to eat and watch TV. You will lose your appetite. If it is not puke, then gore or violence.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What are you watching? I haven't seen anyone puke for years. But then again Phineas and Ferb doesn't generally call for that.
What is Phineas and Ferb?
I must be missing these shows...thank goodness! I definitely don't need to be seeing barf right now.
Phineas and Ferb is a cute Disney cartoon. It's on the Disney channel.
Thank's Kelsy I was a little late on the Phineas and Ferb info update. Check out You Tube as well!
I so agree. I always say it is never safe to eat and watch TV. You will lose your appetite. If it is not puke, then gore or violence.
Post a Comment