Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Halloween time pictures!

Here are some more Halloween pictures that I thought were worth posting.

I had to laugh when I saw this picture. Remember how I said that Bridger drools like a Saint Bernard. Well here is some proof. He stood there for like 2 seconds and he already has a small puddle under him with a long drool on its way down.




Incase you were wondering, if Spiderman bumps his head - he cries.





5 comments:

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I just told Spencer that you have the best sense of humor Lori and you seriously do. I laugh every time I read your blog- maybe too because I know (and love) your kids. Good job on the half marathon!!

Anonymous said...

Bahaha!-I love the pic of Bridger drooling.
CUTE kids!

Krystal and Girls said...

Awe so cute! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Poor Spiderman!
Love the costumes,
Pam

Rachel Mae said...

Very cute. At first I thought you were going to say that Bridger was "poohing" in his diaper in that first photo. But he's probably potty trained anyway, right? I have no idea when that happens. Poor Spiderman.