Thursday, May 6, 2010

BIG Grin


Bridger has loved being in costumes lately. He has been a dinosaur a lot and Pooh this one time. His little police scooter was having a pretty hard time climbing the drive way :) This picture reminds me of the Guinness Book of World Records where there are a couple of fat guys on motorcycles - funny.





Bridger has the biggest grin!! So cute!

And don't worry, he's getting a hair cut this week.

4 comments:

Rachel Mae said...

He is ADORABLE. And I love his hair as is!! I didn't realize it was so curly. That's too cute.

Dan, Pam and Family said...

K, those curls are DARLING!
I've never seen his hair so curly, it totally adds to the huge grin.
Awesome!

Krystal and Girls said...

His hair looks more curly than it used to! I love it! And his smile is precious! Such a cutie!

Home said...

wow i cant believe how much older is looks! its been too long!!! what a cute kid btw