Congrats guys! He's adorable. I CAN'T WAIT to see him in a couple weeks:)
Congratulations! He already looks like a normal baby :). So cute. So was that name quiz just an attempt to throw us all off the track?
Congratulations Bro & Sis! He is lookin good, he will probably be a master of deception seeing as how you fooled everyone with your name games! ;)
Love his name! Adorable. He is so sweet! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Lori!! HE is adorable!!!
Congrats you guys! It's awesome we already know a Bridger Jenson, he's a cool guy so don't worry! I can't wait to see the little guy. Good Job Lori and Happy Birthday Ben!!
But what will he bridge?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats guys! He's adorable. I CAN'T WAIT to see him in a couple weeks:)
Congratulations! He already looks like a normal baby :). So cute. So was that name quiz just an attempt to throw us all off the track?
Congratulations Bro & Sis! He is lookin good, he will probably be a master of deception seeing as how you fooled everyone with your name games! ;)
Love his name! Adorable. He is so sweet! Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Lori!! HE is adorable!!!
Congrats you guys! It's awesome we already know a Bridger Jenson, he's a cool guy so don't worry! I can't wait to see the little guy. Good Job Lori and Happy Birthday Ben!!
But what will he bridge?
Post a Comment