A long time ago Ben and I used to look at this website called
www.engrish.com and we it was so funny. What is Engrish? Engrish can be simply defined as the humorous English mistakes that appear in Japanese advertising and product design.
Something I saw today reminded me of the website and I thought I'd share some of the funnies I found. The first one , I actually found at a store here and I gave it to Ben in his stocking for Christmas because he is an intelligent connoisseur of dark chocolate and because it is only for men :). I hope you think they are as funny as a do.





4 comments:
These are so hilarious. Diana's husband, Jon, went to Taiwan on his mission and he said people there like to name their kids random English words--like "Crayon."
Hahaha...I think the comments written in were funnier than the mistakes made!
I love it! It's always nice to have a good laugh!!!
Those are so funny!
Post a Comment