
My Dad and Bridger

We all got to go to the Discovery Center here in Boise. It was awesome. We all had such a great time. Fun for everyone. Brandon especially loved the mini supermarket, he stayed in there for at least a half hour just shopping.





Shop until you drop. Brandon just filled up cart after cart and both Grandmas put
cart after cart away.

Ben & I had a chance to be without kids and go on a date, but we
were so tired we just went a starbucks and just relaxed.
were so tired we just went a starbucks and just relaxed.

My Dad bought Brandon a kite. Brandon was crazy for it. He just loved it.
Brandon got really tangled up in the kite string. I barely got a picture of Ben finishing untangling him. It was funny.
Bridger had his 6 month check up and weighed a whopping 20 lbs. That would explain my huge biceps if I had huge biceps :)
Brandon got really tangled up in the kite string. I barely got a picture of Ben finishing untangling him. It was funny.
Bridger had his 6 month check up and weighed a whopping 20 lbs. That would explain my huge biceps if I had huge biceps :)







5 comments:
Missed you at the shower, but that weekend looks like so much fun!
We'll have to go to this place next time we come visit. Looks like a lot of fun!
For sure. Your kids would love it!
Cute pictures! I love the mini market. Looks like tons of fun! I know what you mean about the biceps...mine should be popping out here pretty soon.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Keep it up. It's so great to see your awesome family - it looks like you're having so much fun. I'm glad Dad and Alexis were able to get up there and see you guys. And oh my gosh, I would have spent an hour in that mini supermarket myself. So cool. And those cookies are works of art. Love you!
Post a Comment