Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fishin' with Dad

Ben took Brandon to the Father & Son's campout. Brandon had he BEST time. He keeps saying that he loved "goin' fishin' with his surprise fishin' rod." It's really cute. I should probably teach to pronounce the "g" on -ing words. That was the highlight fishing with Dad.  Ben didn't get much sleep, but had a fun time spending time with his kiddo.
This is kind of off the subject, but did you know that it doesn't get dark here until 10:15 at night right now and the longest day of the year is like June 21st or something, so it'll be dark at like 11 or later then. It's because we're so close to the border for pacific time & we don't have any close western mountains.  It's pretty awesome, but it makes you not want to go to bed until really late.
You know they should have these campouts more often. I had the best time relaxing while they we're gone and a little rejuvinated by the time they came home.




This place that they went to is only like a half hour drive from here. There are so many cool places so close. I'm excited to check them out. I don't know why this is underlined & blue, but I can't figure out how to change it so, whatever...

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait for our Father & Sons. My boys are in heavenwhen they go too. Looks like fun:)

kelsey said...

It looks really beautiful out there! 11 pm is pretty late for it to get dark...bet it's hard to get the kids to sleep at a good time.

ohana=)mama said...

Hummm I'm kinda jealous about the sun thing. Man a father & sons outing sounds really nice right now! What great pics and thanks for posting! It's fun to see what you're up to!