It has been 8 years since I got to marry the love of my life. I can't even believe it has been that long. It makes me feel a little old or something, but really lucky too. Ben is the best! You know it's kind of funny looking back on that day, it is such a blur, I'm glad we have pictures, and a silly little video :)

Happy Anniversary Bennie Cakes!! lol ;)
7 comments:
Wow! Happy Anniversary Puddin Munch! Sweet Darlin! You are my Puddin and Pie! You are the Honey-est Honey of all my Darling Dears!
PS - Now we are even? Love you!
Ooh, mercy, please stop, I can't take it. :) Ha ha, I could bring out the big guns but I won't. So, pshh.
I can't believe it's been 8 years. Happy anniversary!
Wow, that's so awesome! Way to go guys!
I was so happy he married like the coolest girl ever!!!!! I really think Ben is a good guy, always has been. And Ben's comment is halarious! I love it!!!
Hope you had a great Anniversary! It's crazy that it's been 8 years already. I remember the reception pretty well and feeling so bad for you guys because the limo guy was a dork for getting lost.
This is a beautiful picture of you two. The temple in the background is beautiful w/ you two together.
congratulations! you two are a beautiful couple and have such a wonderful family. Thank goodness for soul mates!
Post a Comment