Lori, you have nothing to worry about, I noticed my first white hair at 19. Yes 19! They've been popping up ever since.
I've had white hairs since high school. Just ask Pam! ;)
My little sister has been finding gray hairs for a few years now! It's nothing to worry about.
I've found one too. My friend tried to convince me it was just blonde but.... well I hope she's right!!!
Are you kidding me?! Is that your first white hair?! I have been getting random white hairs for years!
I'm feeling so much better now. Thanks friends :)
I'm late getting in on this, but yeah--I've been finding multiple white hairs for years.
ha ha. this was a funny post. I too, have found them on my head:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lori, you have nothing to worry about, I noticed my first white hair at 19. Yes 19! They've been popping up ever since.
I've had white hairs since high school. Just ask Pam! ;)
My little sister has been finding gray hairs for a few years now! It's nothing to worry about.
I've found one too. My friend tried to convince me it was just blonde but.... well I hope she's right!!!
Are you kidding me?! Is that your first white hair?! I have been getting random white hairs for years!
I'm feeling so much better now. Thanks friends :)
I'm late getting in on this, but yeah--I've been finding multiple white hairs for years.
ha ha. this was a funny post. I too, have found them on my head:)
Post a Comment