Lori! You were supposed to title the post "Dreamy McBean"!!! Wow, well, if I can figure out your elusive "blog" tools I will be updating the title...and you are grounded.
UPDATE: The blog tools are lame and I am unable to figure out how to change the blog post, so the title stays as is. But the perfect title for the picture of Bridger is officially "Dreamy McBean". I am not dreamy mcbean, sorry.
Hey! You are asking for it woman! That's it! You just pulled landscaping duty!
It sounds like Ben needs to figure out the blog thing. I hope you aren't grounded for too long, but if he's watching the kids, be grounded for as long as you want. That is amazing he took the pictures with his phone, maybe that is why my husband wants one sooooooooooo bad.
Alright Lori, take this post down. It has gotten out of control and I really don't want to see any one get humiliated (you can still be grounded if you want, and I will stop picking my underwear up with my toes, throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it with my hands).
13 comments:
Lori! You were supposed to title the post "Dreamy McBean"!!! Wow, well, if I can figure out your elusive "blog" tools I will be updating the title...and you are grounded.
Awe. How long you grounded for?
I love watching kids use scissors it's so funny at first!
Ok Dreamy McBean..... is this nick name exclusively for Lori's use or can be all call you by that.... he he he
Grounded shmounded, what is he going to do, send me to my room (and have him watch the kids), I wish. :)
UPDATE: The blog tools are lame and I am unable to figure out how to change the blog post, so the title stays as is. But the perfect title for the picture of Bridger is officially "Dreamy McBean". I am not dreamy mcbean, sorry.
Hey! You are asking for it woman! That's it! You just pulled landscaping duty!
Ohhh...landscaping duty sounds fun! I love the sleeping pics!
It sounds like Ben needs to figure out the blog thing. I hope you aren't grounded for too long, but if he's watching the kids, be grounded for as long as you want. That is amazing he took the pictures with his phone, maybe that is why my husband wants one sooooooooooo bad.
Wow Ben, you don't know how to work the blogger template? How sad...
Alright Lori, take this post down. It has gotten out of control and I really don't want to see any one get humiliated (you can still be grounded if you want, and I will stop picking my underwear up with my toes, throwing it up in the air and trying to catch it with my hands).
You guys are hilarious! I don't think Bryan even looks at our blog, let alone cares what I title things.
Ben!! Get off of here!! You are embarrassing yourself!
Seriously Ben, sooooo sad.
That crib is all to familiar! :) Thanks again for letting us stay at your house and take over everything. We seriously loved the weekend!
Post a Comment