Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bridger!


Bridger First Birthday! 
I can hardly believe that a year has gone by. Bridger is so amazing to us. We love him so much. 

Things Bridger loves: loves crawling over, under, between us; he loves fruits & vegetables; he loves Brandon; he loves being chased; crawling up the stairs; escaping out a door he isn't supposed to go through; getting his four teeth brushed; he loves looking over the the banister at the people down below; he loves Us & Duncan; he loves carrying things in his mouth; he love to try and play with the VCR or a remote; he loves to have baby talk conversations, and so much more.  Bridger is such a happy baby! 

Happy Birthday Bridger!!!
and Happy Birthday Melanie!! 

After party pics:



7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, it's been a year already! He's adorable. Have a fun filled Birthday!

Dan, Pam and Family said...

Happy Birthday Bridger !!
We hope you have the best birthday and we cant wait to see you!

Dan, Pam, Toby, and Sadie

Jennifer said...

It's been a year??? Happy Birthday Bridger!!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

ohana=)mama said...

Wow one year old already? Happy Birthday! Oh and Keaka and I are most likely leaving town for the weekend I keep forgetting to call you.

Melanie said...

I hope you guys had a fun time celebrating. That was totally nice of you to include me in your blog. I had a great day and I think I will be able to move on even though I am stinking old now!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Happy Birthday Little Chunk. Ps. Lori, I'm still so jealous of your garden!