May 19th was our 9th Anniversary! 9 years baby! We went to the aviary at Liberty Park. It was really cool. Liberty Park is awesome. I'd never gone before, but that place is really awesome. I want to go back and do the paddle boats. We stayed a this really cute Bed & Breakfast in Salt Lake called Parrish Place B&B. We loved it, it was a nice day without kids and getting to spend some (much needed) one on one time. Thanks to Ben's family for watching the kids :) We didn't take a bunch of picture, but here is Ben feeding the ducks with a peacock getting uncomfortably close.
2 comments:
It's already been nine years?! Wow! Congrats! I love Liberty Park too!
The last 9 years have gone by WAY too fast. I think I've known you now longer than I've not know you.
Post a Comment