Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lave Hot Springs

Back at the end of May, we got to go to Lava Hot Springs with Spencer & Erin. It was a bit rainy and chilly but we still had a great time together. Spencer & Erin are awesome!



While we were there we drove out to Chesterfield, Idaho. It is a church historical site, that is extra special to us because Ben's Grandpa Jensen actually lived in the cabin we are standing in front of.
 
Ben's brother took this cool picture of it on a different Chesterfield trip.

4 comments:

Sun said...

I love lava hot springs! I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

kelsey said...

Lava Hot Springs is pretty fun! It's best to go when it's still a little cold out!

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

Good times! I love all the Brandon faces- I love that kid!

Angie said...

Fun, fun. It was nice to see you guys and the Cleggs for a bit!