Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Poll

So I'm doing a silly little poll because I just put some music on our blog and don't know if it is more annoying than cool. I know that there have been a few myspace pages and stuff in the past that I kind of avoided because the music thing was annoying (because of the choice of song or because I didn't really feel like listening to music when I was online). Lately, on blogs though, I've had a different experience. I've heard some new songs that I kind of like. So, what do you think? Make a vote.

6 comments:

Angie said...

There's no answer that fits me. I dont' like it...not because it's someone else's music, but if you are surfing and your speakers are loud, it is annoying, so I usually mute it. And I don't like to only hear the first few seconds of every song. I think it's cool if you don't have it on auto-start, so you can push play if you really want to hear what they're listening to.

Melanie said...

I find there are times I really like it and I open someones blog just to listen to their music and then there are times I am not in themood so I just turn my speakers all the way down so I don't ahve to worry about it.

Ben and Lori said...

That's what I do, I usually just mute the computer if I don't want to hear anything, but there's some cool music that is sometimes fun to listen to on other people's blogs.

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

I love Ben Folds!

Liana said...

Hey, is this Mika? I have his music and I like it. There is one song that is funny, it's called love today. HA!
Yes, I like your music.

Liana

kelsey said...

I agree with Angie... I used to turn the sound off with myspace...usually cause I was at work and songs would blast out and I am sure people then knew that I wasn't really working. Sometimes I hear a song I really like and it's nice though.